Thursday, September 24, 2009

Busy as always!

We've been so busy over here - running to and fro, doing this and that and trying out some new activities!

However, today, today we got to go someplace very fun - a new place opening up in the Chicagoland area that we had such a blast about. And I want to tell you all about - and I have a lot of pictures to show LOL! But I don't have enough time to type it all out tonight - hopefully this weekend?

But in the meantime, I will show you pictures of some doll dresses I recently finished (these were my special sewing project!).

IMG_4844

These dresses came to me with all the pieces cut out and some assembly started.

IMG_4843

They are pretty simple dresses - which is good, because any more complicated, I might have had to pass them along to someone else!

IMG_4842

But it was a good project to work on, and I'm glad I was able to finish them because I know there is a sweet girl who now has them to play with!

IMG_4841

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 AM

    do you happen to have the pattern to post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! The best part of having a doll is dressing and undressing it. That special girl will have loads of fun with these dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)