Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We are home!

We are home safe and sound. We are also completely unpacked and sort of caught up on everything that we need to be caught up with.

Vacation was fun for sure, but boy, it is certainly good to be home. I missed my husband so much - and didn't even realize just how much I missed him until I saw him again. I totally teared up! LOL!

Anyway, here's all of us from vacation

IMG_6155

The good news is, is that things went so well, I'd actually do it again. That says something because I admit I was nervous about traveling alone with the 3 kids. But they were rock stars on this trip - just awesome. I guess I shouldn't be surprised - they have a great mother after all (ha! just kidding!) but I heard quite a few compliments about them. It did help to have two doting grandparents around to help out much of the time too =)

Anyway, I'll be sharing vacation pictures and little stories with everyone for the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)