Friday, October 09, 2009

Last Day

Last day of vacation! I admit it, I snuck out of the house to get some peace and quiet before we all boarded the train for 24 hours again tomorrow! Plus, I wanted to go into a store with many breakables, and 3 kids in there - not good! LOL!

Anyway, this trip has been incredible in so many ways - oh, I'm sure I will spend many posts catching everyone up to all the amazing and wonderful things that happened here - I should have been journaling through the week, but I haven't been! Yikes! I'll try to catch up on that long train ride home! =)

I can say this, we've done more sightseeing than we ever have before. Almost every day was spent out in nature in some form - seeing all sorts of wonderful and beautiful things. We have all loved every second of it. Well, okay, the two youngest fell into some water and didn't exactly love that :X Thankfully they fell in a small area of water right next to a river we were by and not in the river - although, a few days prior, in almost the exact same spot, I dropped my camera lens in the river. But, you know, them falling into the water - it's a good memory! We can all laugh about it now! Even the three year old asked at one point to go back to where he fell in, so clearly not too traumatized by it! =)

I so need to come back here again in the fall - it's just so different from the summer and I love it just as much - maybe even a bit more. Although, on that note, I need to take some photography classes before coming back during the leaf changing season. I took a lot of pictures, but I don't know what I'm doing, and more than half are well, not worth keeping. Bummer. But I loved being here. I loved trying to capture the moments. I loved all the sights. I love my in-laws and getting to spend time with them has been awesome (and no, I'm not lying in case they come read this LOL! I really do have amazingly wonderful in-laws!)

Anyway, I only have a few more minutes to be on-line (I'm sitting in the parking lot of staples, because it's a wi-fi hotspot LOL) but I'm trying to get a few pictures up for the moment. http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandie160/

See you all soon, with lots of photos and lots of stories to tell =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)