Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Craziness!

Well, my goals last week were way more than I could handle!

- organizing basement <--- a="" bit="" br="" did="" little="" of="" this="">- make a few jammies <--- -="" 2="" bad="" br="" make="" managed="" nightgowns="" not="" to="">- try pickling for the first time ever! <---- 6="" are="" br="" jars.="" they="" yummy="">- finish one sock <--- better="" br="" finished="" it="" last="" late="" never="" night.="" right="" than="">- maybe do some more shirts with the kids <-- br="" close="" even="" hahaha="" not="">- try making a skirt for myself <--- all.="" at="" br="" but="" did="" dresses="" i="" not="" purchase="" two="" umm="">- sew up some aprons <---- br="" finished="" none.="" started="" two.="">- make some soap <---- added="" br="" don="" even="" first="" i="" in="" know="" list="" made="" needless="" none="" place="" say="" t="" the="" this="" to="" was="" why="">

So, you know, things could have been better, but I did get a lot done. I also hung out with a friend I haven't seen in a while. I went to the mall twice last week - which is sort of amazing because I don't even like to go to the mall and only go if I absolutely have to (we went to a wedding Saturday. Unless I wanted to show up in way too casual of clothes, I had to go buy something!) I also worked on a blanket and almost finished it, but I need special thread for the edges and I don't have what I need.

This week has been busy so far. Okay, not really. But Monday we went swimming (it was finally warm enough. We have now been to the pool 3 whole times, which means each visit was approximately 70 dollars since we bought a pass and the weather here has not been swimming weather. Blech) Yesterday I was in a mood and should have never gotten out of bed. Today we went to a nature center near to us that was wonderful and beautiful and we had such a great great time! I can not believe we haven't been before but I have a feeling we will be there many more times (photos are coming soon and I can't wait to show them to you!)

This week I will be trying to finish all that I didn't last week. And just trying to have a lot of fun and hang out. Swimming, playing, sleep overs, etc. And then work over the weekend. Actually, who am I kidding? This will be a highly unprodcutive week and hopefully next week I'll get a lot more done! =)

1 comment:

  1. I love lists...even if I don't get everything done. I find I can get more done with a list than if I didn't have one. Great job getting everything done you did.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)