Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kidnapped!

Last night, two of my friends kidnapped me and took me out to the movies. To be fair here, I didn't put up much of a fight at all and made it easy for them.
We had a great time and ended up watching two movies (Deception and Baby Mama). I don't recommend Deception but Baby Mama was hilarious! =)
It was so fun to get out, relax, and we laughed a lot. I am grateful I have friends that take me out - even when my gut is to stay home.
I was pretty crabby after my dental visit yesterday - and if left to my own devices, I would have sat at home and stayed crabby.
So thanks girls - for the fun time - and let's do it again soon! =)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:57 AM

    Wow two movies that is fabulous. Glad you guys had a good time. Hubby has hinted at us having a date night this weekend, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)