Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Oh dear

I'm sitting at the terminal at O'hare airport and I think I might throw up!
Have I mentioned that I am TERRIFIED of flying? Well, I am. And in about an hour I will have to board a plane and pretend to be all calm and cool so as to not annoy those around me.
I know my day will be awesome and wonderful and I am truly looking forward to it - but at this moment ... Well, at this moment I am feeling like I want to run back to my car and magically teleport myself where I need to be in a few hours!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:10 AM

    Have a safe trip. I am not thrilled with flying either so when I had to fly by myself with two kids and act calm and collective it was the hardest thing!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)