Monday, March 17, 2008

We've been busy!

Folks, we have been busy around here! Going and coming and going again!
But it's been good and it's been nice. And we've all had fun doing everything but man, I'm ready to stay in for a few days and rest - I know I've said it here before but I am not the kind of mom who can always be on the go, go, go, go!
And, I also have a HUGE desire to go sit and sew or knit or scrapbook or something - which is so nice to have that back. Of course, we've been much to busy for me to actually sit down and do anything LOL
Wednesday I get to take in 2 extra kids and they will be here for about 10 days. It will actually be a good thing because they will play with 2 of my kids and help keep them busy. So I am hoping to get lots of projects done and things accomplished!

Anyway, just saying hi and stopping by real quick! And hoping to have lots of pictures to show you next time I stop in!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can get some of those projects finished. Everyone tells me I"m always on the go go go.. but it has become such a normal part of life that I don't even feel like we are on the go 24/7 anymore LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my place during the party! sorry i am just now getting back to everyone!

    lovely to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)