Wednesday, March 12, 2008

If you have a blogger account ...

Seriously, do THIS! If you don't want to click the link, I have c&p'd the directions she gave here:

Go to your blogger dashboard.
On the right, under your photo click edit profile.
Here you will need to fill in the blank to provide an email address and check the box that says show my email address.

This does not mean your email address will show up when you comment for others to see. It only means that when you comment I can hit reply and send and email right back to you. Really, it's so much fun for me to do that.

If you've never added an email to your blogger account then you should. Set up a separate account on gmail or some other place just for blogging. Then provide that address on your blogger account. It will make my life so much easier. And yours too!
Why is this important? It means that when you send me a comment, I can respond right back to your e-mail. And I have received so many LOVELY comments lately - for the past few weeks when things haven't always been so great around here, and I just want to be able to reply to everyone's lovely comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)