Sunday, November 04, 2007

Winners!

FINALLY! LOL!
I'm so sorry about the delay, but let's face it, family does in fact come first (and gramps is already doing better and it was nice to spend the time with grannie and grandpa today!)

Anyway, on to the BIG news
The winners are as follows:

For the knit market bag:
Christine of Good Company

For the books:
Someone Being Me of Someone Being Me

For the child's apron:
Crunchy Domestic Goddess of Crunchy Domestic Goddess

For the knit booties:
Anne of Adventures in Beanland

For the crayon holder:
Ribbon Rock Star of Ribbon Rock Star


Congratulations to all my winners! Thank you everyone for playing.

I want to extend 10% off any order anyone places from reading this because, well, because I want to! LOL! If you'd like anything custom-made, please e-mail and we can talk fabrics and other items.
Because my store inventory is so low, and I only slowly add things, I am going to extend this until November 20! When you place your order, send me a conversation reminding me of this discount and do NOT pay until I can send you a revised invoice to reflect the price change! =)

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! Thank you so much for hosting the giveaway. I prayed for your husband's grandfather too and for his grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:44 PM

    YOU WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The winner of "8 gyniphr-n-stefuni flower pens in flower pot" is Brandie, comment #25, who stated "I just looked at the pictures - I would never guess those were pens! They are gorgeous! =) Please count me in at Oct 31, 6:40 PM". Please contact gyniphr-n-stefuni at cs[at]gyniphr[dot]com by November 9th or the prize is forfeited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:07 PM

    I don't believe I ever thanked you for the booties... but they arrived just in time to keep my new baby's feeties warm. So thanks very much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)