Saturday, November 17, 2007

2 new reads, a break, and an apology ...

First of all I've finished two more books this week (which in fact does mean that the insomnia is back and although I love reading, I don't frankly, enjoy it enough to feel tired).

Anyway, the finishes are Night by Ellie Wiesel (for Fall Into Reading) and Dogs of Babel by Carolyn Parkhurst (For TBR 2007 challenge).
I recommend them both.

Second, I'm taking another "break." Next week, no internet for me (aside from things over at The Motherhood because, well, that's my job (which I might add it's still weird for me to say I have a job and not mean the kids and I like that LOL!)) So no posts. It's the holiday weekend, and we'll be busy and I need to step away again.

Also, I haven't been reading hardly any blogs lately. I really haven't been commenting. I'm sorry. But after my break, I will be back, reading, commenting, and posting (between all those Christmas presents I need to be making LOL!)

Anyway, with all that said, I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you get everything done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your break, we enjoyed ours, and now we feel refreshed and ready to face the world again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you. See you when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)