Monday, March 17, 2014

Blogger Comments

So. I really like blogger.

It's easy to use. I've figured out how to personalize the blog pretty easily. And, of course, it's free.

Because it's free, I try to not complain too much.

However.

Ahem.

However, the commenting system kind of leaves a lot to be desired.

When you leave a comment here, I get an e-mail with the comment. What I'd LOVE to do more often than not, is e-mail a response back. Except for most of you, you haven't linked your blogger account to an e-mail, so I can't.

So, here's where I beg: Please, please, go link your blogger account to an e-mail.
It's not hard, and I'll try to explain it to you.

  1. 1. Go to your blogger profile. (I get to it by going to blogger.com and clicking the arrow next to my picture and name in the upper right hand corner).
  2. 2. On that page, click "edit profile" (again in the upper right hand corner)
  3. 3. Scroll down until you get to the "Identity" section. Under user name, will be a spot for e-mail. Enter one in!
  4. Save changes and go about your lovely day
If you do that, when you comment to me, and I get that e-mail, I will be able to reply to your comment. Especially if you ask a question. You won't have to come back to the post, look at the comments and see if I've replied there - which, I fully admit I've almost never remembered to do myself!

Anyway, this is a totally selfish request, I know! But it would be a wonderful thing to do. Then leave me a comment here and I'll e-mail you a hi back! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)