Thursday, January 02, 2014

Jan 2

Today the last of a snow storm moved through the area.

We got about 12 inches of snow total - it snowed from Tuesday until early afternoon today. Some places not that far from us got 18"+ and this is the storm that is hitting the East coast.

At dusk it looked so gorgeous looking out the patio door into my back door. The sun was setting and just a bit of sunshine yellow was showing through houses and trees.

I tried to open the screen door, but it was stuck because of the snow.

I didn't want a picture with the screen showing, but I took it anyway. And I'm glad I did. It was a lovely moment that made me smile.

To those of you still digging out, hope you're there soon. And to those of you still getting dumped on, hope you are warm and don't need to leave the house!

xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)