Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Sharing

Phew. After yesteday, I'm pretty sure everyone knows where I stand on Pinktober. However, I do realize I'm not the only person in this world.

My story is not the only breast cancer story out there and my feelings aren't the only feelings people should have. That is why, this month, I have asked people to guest post here on the blog. I've asked them to share their stories with us - as a survivor, someone currently in treatment, as a caregiver, or a friend, or a family member. So many people have a story to share, and I'd like to take time this month to share more people's stories with you.

So watch over the course of this month as I share these posts with you! I can't wait. I'm excited about this! I hope that you enjoy it as well.

PS - do you have a story to share? I've got lots of room to share more, so leave me a comment with a way to contact you so I can share your story as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)