Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Voice-less

I am currently voice-less.
This has my 4 year old cracking up every time I try to talk to him. Also, he won't kiss me because "mommy, when someone has sickness it's wery bad to kiss cause then I might get sickness too and I would be wery sad."
My 7 year old now only whispers to me. Which completely cracks me up.
My 10 year old just shrugs.
I have spent more time sleeping since Saturday than I have awake.

However, every time husband suggests that I, you know, maybe go visit our doctor. I insist I am NOT sick. Or at least not very sick. Certainly not sick enough to have to visit the doctor. And now, now I am voiceless. Never mind the fact that we are supposed to go see the Harlem Globetrotters on Thursday or that I am supposed to go away overnight this weekend - for the first time without my family in over 4 years and the second time ever since being married?

Hmmm ... it just might be time to go to the doctor tomorrow afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)