Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jump in!

Greeblemonkey is hosting a photography contest this month and the theme is inspiration. Normally I don't enter these sorts of things - a photographer I am not. But this contest is unique in that for every entry, $1 will be donated to UNICEF. So I'm tossing this photograph into the mix because how could I not!

So my picture is Jump In!

Jump in!

Because I love how kids just jump into a pile leaves, with all their might and strength and joy!! It's awesome! It inspires me to jump into life with the same vigor!

There isn't much time, you have to enter by 10pm mountain time tonight! Which is only about 6 hours from now! So hurry over, find a picture, and jump in and enter it. And who knows, maybe you'll be picked as a finalist! =)


1 comment:

  1. This picture sure makes it look like you are a photographer. You captured the moment that you were shooting for.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)