Thursday, February 05, 2009

A pretty good day!

Today has been a pretty good day overall! We had t-ball this morning for 2 kids. They both had fun and mostly behaved LOL!
We came home and a friend invited me to a knitting group that is in between both of our homes (we aren't terribly far apart, but it's nice to have a place to meet in the middle sometimes, ya know?) What's even better is the other group I'm in meets on the 2nd nad 4th Thursday of the month and this one (as far as I can tell) meets the 1 and 3rd Thursday which means in theory I can now knit pretty much once a week! Yeah!
To top that off, I think I found a homeschooling group that I will fit into nicely. I keeping my fingers crossed. We've been in groups before that were okay, but we are kind of the edge of even homeschoolers and so quite often other homeschoolers don't get us. It might not make much sense, but it's there. Not to say that all don't and we have nice homeschooling friends, but I'm excited about this group! Although it doens't look like we'll be able to meet up with them until next month, I'm still so excited!
The kids were all pretty good today and we got a lot accomplished - Awana work, piano, played, cleaned, laundry.
All in all, a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)