Thursday, December 04, 2008

Target Moms

So on twitter (my newest favorite addiction ever) there was a movement to get target to start targetmoms, much like the walmart 11 (of which I know very little about because I automatically shy away from anything walmart).
So I joined in the fun and sent them the suggestion. Their repsonse:

We’re always excited to hear about an ideas or concepts that would appeal to our guests. We appreciate your support of Target and your interest in working with us.

Your comments really help us to know some of the ways you feel we can to make Target even better. That’s why I've shared your comments with the appropriate team for review.

We look forward to showing you what's new at Target.

Sincerely,

Terry
Target Guest Relations
(800) 440-0680
www.target.com

I thought it was a pretty good response. However, look what they sent another mom here! What a different response. I wonder why ... some auto form that goes out and I was lucky enough to get this one and she was unlucky enough to get that one? You gotta wonder!

2 comments:

  1. Seems like they need to get their communication in order over there...

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)