Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Method!

You haven't hear me talk of Method for a bit around here.
I'm still using all their awesome products and I'm still loving them! [and also, my 9 year old LOVES to clean toilets and she totally can with their toilet bowl cleaner for which I'm loving LOL!]


But, I actually went out and bought some more Method stuffs to use in my home!
100_4157

Oh yeah. Winter berry. I am IN LOVE with it. I am really considering going back and buying more so I can smell it all year long. I love it that much. It rocks. Seriously, I wish I could make a scratch and sniff post for you all. It rocks.

And also, a bamboo room deodorizer. And it's not made of plastic. And it looks really cute. And it smells so nice - although I can't remember for the life of me which scent we got. We had to invest in it because my cat, well, his poop stinks. And he doesn't cover it so well. And I needed something in that bathroom that didn't need to be plugged in, lit up, and that I would think looked good. This met the requirements. We've had that for a month now and I still love it. It still smells awesome. I have no idea how long the little scent tray is supposed to last, but so far the scent has not faded on us!

Anyway, I know I've pimped out Method here before, but I wanted you to know that I really do love it and didn't recommend it to y'all because they gave me free stuff and let me throw a super awesome party! I really and truly do love it =)

There are other things I've fallen in love with lately (and things I bought hoping to fall in love with) that I want to share with you as well. Were I smarter, I would have done this a month ago when you were beginning to Christmas shop, but better late than never!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the way the Method stuff smells, and the way it clean. I like the way the packaging LOOKS. I have the worst luck using it. The dishsoap bottle design is horrible and it gums up in ways no other dishsoap does. If they would redesign that, I'd buy it all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)