Where did all the time go?
Well, here's what we've been up to lately:
- me addicted to a computer game (very fun but it's a game where all of a sudden you realized that 60 minutes just flew by!)
- we got pool passes for the entire family and dh and I joined a gym. He's actually worked out once (I'm so excited for him). I have taken the kids swimming a few times, and since for some reason all three want to be in 12 feet water, I consider that my work out!
- weddings and showers and other things are coming upon us, so work on those have taken a lot of time (did I mention I'm making invitations for one of them? I might have, 200 invitations, fun and mostly easy, but slow going)
- cleaning, cooking, laundrying - I sweat none of that ever ends.
- some reading has been going on
- spending time with my hubby
- planning a few small trips out of town
- trying to get ready for Christmas
- posting over at www.themotherhood.com and loving every minute of it
- some sewing
- some organizing, switching summer clothes out for winter clothes
- cleaning cabinets and closets and drawers and other nooks and crannies
And if you really need to get more of me, you can follow me on The Motherhood or on Twitter! Because it's easier to leave little snippets there and not feel like it's cheating!!