Thursday, June 12, 2008

More Hair Talk ...

Because I will talk about it by far way too much for the next few weeks.
I woke up this morning and I hate it more than I did last night.
This is what I think ... the total length, I'm fine with. In fact, I kind of like the length it is actually. It feels cool and I think it's sort of cutish.
What I am HATING is the layers that were put in. The layers are MUCH MUCH too short.
I know why she gave me layers. My hair is incredibly thick. It really looks better with layers. Except I usually get long layers - which means that the layers aren't that much shorted than the length of my hair.
I really really really wish that is what would have been done last night. The shortest layers are what I hate the most. When the layers are pulled back - I really like my hair. Although, interestingly enough, my husband thinks it's worse LOL
I appreciate the nice comments about how it looks. But my husband and an (honest) friend both agree that the cut might not be the one for me.
The good news is that I think a couple of inches will make a difference, and since the average person's hair grows at 1/2 inch per month, that means in a few months I should be much happier with it. And if I'm not ... you will eventually see a post about hair extensions, because I am not opposed to them at all at this point.
And also, I am not too embarrassed to admit, I googled hair growth formulas and I just might try out one of the vitamins and see if it in fact does make a difference!

I know, I know - it's just hair right? But when you hate how it looks, it is in fact not just hair. It's the thing on top of your head that you cringe at everytime you glance in a mirror!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you hate your hair. Just don't look in the mirror for awhile....;) You look really good in your pictures, fwiw. I hope it grows back really quickly (try the vitamins) and so you can get back to feeling like yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)