Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Some sewing ...



This is what I worked on last weekend ... we needed it for Sunday. Thankfully I finished it about, oh, 2 hours before she needed to wear it! She was in a parade and they wanted her in a costume. Although this is not the first year we have been in it, it completely snuck up on me. And to top it off, the costume she wore last Halloween was gone and ruined. So, last week, I whipped this puppy up for her. And guess what she has to be this Halloween? Yep! This costume.
It's the Little Mermaid pattern from simplicity I think. Well, You might not have guessed that looking at her! It should have a mermaid patch on the front, but as it's not Halloween, the store didn't have any in stock. Maybe before Halloween I can grab one and sew it on for her!




3 comments:

  1. You are so talented! When I get out to the burbs can I hire you to sew costumes for The Boy? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:21 PM

    wow! That's so cute! I can not sew and am jealous! Your kids are absolute dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! What a clever Mom to be able to whip that up in such short order...nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)