Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Gardening ...

Okay, so all of a sudden I think I want to have a beautiful garden. I know it's a little late to start this year to figure things out. I will, however, probably put in some impatients around the border to throw in some color for the summer.
But, if I wanted to learn about gardening and get ideas for gardens, where would I look? I realize the last 3 times I have asked for opinions, I recieved only one reply to one of them ... but I am hoping just a few passer-byers can offer some advice!!

On a knitting note, I did go out to the stitch and bitch last night! FUN FUN FUN! I think I had more fun talking than knitting. Just three of us there, but the conversation was great! I'm glad I went! And I did make a little bit of progress on my baby cardi. I want to finish it fast all of a sudden though becuase I keep browsing other blogs/books/magazines and there are about 2 million projects I would like to do one day!! Eventually, I will have to compile a list and figure out which one to do next!

2 comments:

  1. Hubby spent some time in our garden yesterday but it's by no means beautiful lol, needs a lot of work.
    Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say thanks for the note of congratulations! I'm enjoying your blog; it's always fun to see how other parents manage to get anything done.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)