Friday, September 14, 2012

Listen To Your Mother

In May, I was lucky enough to be a part of Chicago's performance of Listen To Your Mother. I still feel today how I felt about it the next day: the show was amazing. Being a part of it was incredible.

This week, the videos from the show went live. I was very nervous about this. I know how I felt inside while I was doing it, but I wasn't sure how I looked to the rest of the world. Frankly I was nervous to see. In fact, the videos went live a few days ago but I didn't watch it at first. But, I finally made myself watch it. And I didn't even hate it. In fact, I actually like it.

So for you, if you want to watch it, here it is




I also encourage you to go and watch all the videos from the Chicago show. We had an awesome show and you won't regret carving out time to watch them here.

xoxo
Brandie


2 comments:

  1. That was so great! You look fantastic, too. I actually love the short hair on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You did great. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)