Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I probably should have posted this yesterday, but you know what they say? Better late than never.

Halloween 2011

We had a lovely Halloween. The 12-year-old was Oscar the grouch. The nine-year-old was a witch. And the five-year-old was Darth maul. I was most surprised by the five-year-old, as when he left to go get his costume he told me he was going to be a firefighter!

IMG_1888

We trick or treated in our neighborhood with some of our friends. Came home had a simple pasta dinner and then headed to another friends house where the kids went trick-or-treating again. I was able to rest during this time and hang out with my friend. The kids got a ton of candy. I don't even know were going to do with all of it!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Monday as well.

1 comment:

  1. Missed Halloween this year as I was away, and the husband turned off the lights that night (party pooper!) Hope your kids had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)