Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Little Lamby

During the summer I didn't have the chance to get much knitting done (sadly). It seems this summer has been all about hustle and bustle and moving and shaking and not so much about knitting, sewing, and well, blogging. But I did get to whip up this little guy:

IMG_8570


Isn't he adorable? I whipped him up one weekend. His official name is Lamby. Lamby is a very curious sheep who loves to explore his surroundings.

IMG_8587

He really likes to stop and smell the flowers - especially bright yellow ones!

IMG_8592

He made some friends. He gets along well with these old cows - they can talk for hours! Overall he's a really great little lamb!

IMG_8580

But what makes him very well loved is that most nights he can be found cuddling up with my 4 year old, who is extremely fond of little lamby!!


If you know someone who could use a lamb to cuddle with, the knitting pattern can be bought here! It's such a great pattern - very easy to follow and make! =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is so cute. I organised a big wool event as part of our lamb festival this year and got all the ladies in my knitting group to knit up some lambs. I have a few patterns that I found online (free) so if you want them let me know and I can send them on to you. Just leave a comment on my blog or email me michelle at michellemadethis dot com

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)