Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What I've been doing ...

I've been busy lately - just not here LOL!

I've been working on my resolutions, trying to keep up with housework (instead of trying to always catch up), knitting - but I can't show pictures because it's a gift, reading to the kids, playing with the kids, playing games on the computer (so bad, but I LOVE it LOL!), and thanks to our recent netflix subscription, I've watched the the first three seasons of The Office and the first season of Weeds.

I have definitely been on the computer less though - which probably isn't a bad thing! Anyway, soon, I should have pictures to share some things. But everything I want to talk about are gifts and I can't show those here. Bummer.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:11 AM

    What games on the computer are your favorite to play?? I like games with words. So I enjoy Scrabble Blast and the like.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)