Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Today ...

is my birthday! Woo-hoo! Party time =)
I suppose in an ideal birthday day for me would mean lots of craft time. As it is though, I live in reality. And the children were kind of enough to let me work a little bit this afternoon on some projects. Which I did appreciate.
Aside from that, I cleaned, did laundry, and cooked! But the kids keep hugging me and singing to me and that is making me day perfect =)
Tonight we will have some chicken with sun-dried tomatoes served over some bow-tie pasta and then pie from Baker's Square. And another year will be over and so will another day!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, B!! Sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit late with this, but Happy Birthday! Mine was Thursday...but we were born ::cough:: a "few" years apart. ;) I'm glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)