Monday, April 28, 2014

Knit-a-thon done!

Well, this weekend's knit-a-thon was, what I would call, a smashing success!

My fingers are slightly cramped and I might not knit much today, and I slept like a rock last night but that is a small price to pay!

I updated at least hourly over on instagram this weekend, so if you're following me there, this might be repeated information, but here's some stats about this weekend



29 hours knitting (in a 37 hour period)
$1000 raised
11 washcloths knit
36 photos shared (on instagram)
Over 20 miles walked (yes, I walk and knit at the same time)

Whoa! You guys, I'm pleased as punch over this! It was so much fun. And everyone was so supportive. My spirit is happy, my heart is happy.

There's still work to do. I need about $1500 in donations to meet my personal goal, and the walk is a month away. I also need to train more for the actual walking part!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)