Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

11 years ago today hubs and I were getting married! I can't believe it's been 11 years. Most days, it feels like time sure is flying. 
My dad walking me down the aisle

It was a Thursday - just like today. It was a lovely day outside - which was good since we got married outside! LOL!


It was a small ceremony - only immediate family and grandparents were there. It was just very nice. And I was so excited. I think maybe it could have been rainy and windy and cold I might not have noticed though ;-)


And it's been lovely ever since! I seriously did marry the man of my dreams. No, he's not perfect. And yes sometimes I get mad or annoyed at him - but he really and truly is the man of my dreams. I feel blessed he's my husband, that he is the father of my children! 

So happy anniversary dear. And I hope for many many more years with you =)

1 comment:

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)