Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Too much to do ... not enough time!

Isn't that the way most people feel? But that is exactly where I am at right now.
This week I need to:
  • finish a hand embroidery project
  • help the kids finish a hand embroidery project
  • do some machine embroidery on 2 towels
  • finish one of my knitting projects
  • start another one that needs to be done by June 7
  • get 2 designs created
  • start up a group swap
  • start a cross-stitch project that should be finished sooner rather than later
  • make a couple of bread bags (complete with hand embroidery, although truth be told these can wait)
  • make each of my girls a dress
All that in addition to playing chauffeur (although thankfully swimming lessons are over and I couldn't be happier about it LOL!), grocery shopping, laundry, cooking, baking, cleaning, and teaching. And oh yeah, we're having company over on Friday and I'm working all day Saturday and Sunday. And because I'm that mom I told my kids I'd try to take them swimming one day and we have to get to the library before Wednesday closing time!

Phew. I'm tired already. And it's getting harder and harder to get on-line. Which is saying a lot because it was already hard.

So tonight I went through my bloglines feed. I cut it from 187 to 66 (although I'll add one more because although it shouldn't, that number creeps me out!) I'm sorry to those people I took off. The truth is I stopped reading all of them a while ago. It's just too much to keep up. I had hoped to get the list down to 50, but alas I couldn't cut it anymore. And of course I only kept my most favorites of favorites of favorites. Which is surprisingly a big list anyway. I feel bad, I do. If I could freeze time I'd read thousands of blogs each and every day, but I can't.

Anyway, I'm trying to keep posting here regularly. And at the motherhood, and I have another site I haven't been to in forever. And checking bloglines always scares me. I know there will be too much to read and I'll end up marking all read without reading any of them. And so, something had to give. And I'm not about to kick the children out! LOL! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)