Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Here ... but not here ....

Things are still pretty crazy and hectic and not enough time in the day. But I have been finding time for me to have fun and relax and do things that I enjoy. And I do enjoy blogging, but it hasn't been priority for me right now.
Anyway, October is almost over which is fantastic for us! I can't wait LOL! The good news is October has been financially kind to us which is good given how the rest of the world is looking financially right now.
Anyway, I'm here. I wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone ... also, on a knitting update, I finished both halves of my mystery stole. Then I grafted them together - perfectly, as long as you didn't notice I forgot the first damn stitch that needed to be grafted. So I painstakingly undid all my grafting work (which took FOREVER) and threw it to the side to be put together another day. Because right now I can't look at it without wanted to puke. I know, you needed to know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)