Monday, November 27, 2006

Secret Knitting ...

So, we had 10 hours in the car this weekend. I didn't even manage to finish the back to one child-sized sweater. Possibly because 1) I slept for most of the way there since I got hit with some major car sickness and the dramimine always knocks me out.
The way home was mostly in the dark ... I am such a crazy woman, at one point I had a flashlight on to see and I did have the overhead lights on whenever dh said they wouldn't be in the way of trying to drive (which I thought was illegal, but he didn't so we went with his opinion).
Anyway, it's secret knitting just in case the person who gets it shows up here (although I doubt it, but I did share the link!)
So I'm using Microspun yarn and look at what it is doing ...


I can not make it stop doing that. It is crazy. I pull it, start again, and it just looks like that. Probably I shouldn't, but I'm just going to keep knitting away and try to pretend like I did it on purpose?
Or maybe when it gets washed it will look more normal? I have no idea ... but I'll keep plugging along.
This is meant to be a Christmas present so I hope in the end it does look okay.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:02 AM

    I happen to like knitting when it turns out this way, but it is frustrating when things don't turn out the way you anticipated.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)