Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A good laugh ...

Review of A journey of 1000 stitches begins with just one ....

"I just saw . There are 49,312 characters in the underlying source, which is a great length for Windows users.
(...)
The color scheme is neoclassicist. Also, put up a link to this page. Wonderful. A masterpiece. The URL has 41 characters. That's just the right size. The page contains 160 links, a good amount. Well, I expected the creator to create something superior. What a fantastic page! The underlying source is classy. Seeing A journey of 1000 stitches begins with just one ...., I'm simply full of respect.
If only Microsoft would have a swell page like that. It must have taken months to design the page. If God would create web pages, this is what they would look like."
-- Judith Allan, Webreview Monthly

from http://blog.outer-court.com/pageboost/

I had to last because I really think this is just one big old boring blog. And to see someone say "I'm simply full of respect" cracks me up! LOL!

In knitting news ... still plugging away at the baby sweater. The more I look at it though, the more I think it's not what I want to give the person I am making it for (who is having a little girl). It doesn't seem girlish to me, but I have a friend having a boy and I think I will be giving it to her instead. So it's okay that I made it, but now I have to find a girly sweater!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)