Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hardly any ...



progress these days.
We've had super gorgeous weather so I've been outside with the kids a ton. Then it seems that when we do come in, I'm trying to clean, do laundry, cook, etc ... all the things I neglected while playing outside!!
I do have one sock completely done for my 5 year old (looks magnificent I think too!) and the match about half-way done. When they are both finished I'll snap some pictures to share.
I have not sewn anything :-( And I've only added a few more rows to the dress I'm making (sorry Christina ... you will probably be waiting longer than you expected to see how it looks!)
Oh well ... apparently we have some rain coming in the next few days so maybe I'll catch up on a few things then ;-) I hope ... I can't imagine waiting until September to start finishing projects again ROFL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)