Friday, April 17, 2015

P.S. I'm okay

I realize the blog has been pretty heavy lately, a bit sad.


And it's true, I'm feeling a bit sad.

But, I also want to tell you that I'm happy. I do smile. I laugh with my family. I get up each day and get things done (even if it's not as much as I want to get done).

The blog tends to be on the heavy side because I come here to, in a sense, vent and get it out. Releasing it all here then allows me to get on with my day and I actually feel better after sharing here.

Blogging, for me, is therapeutic. It's like talking to myself to help myself feel better. Except I don't have to actually talk out loud to myself. (Okay, okay, I do sometimes talk to myself). It is so good for me, a good outlet.

Of course, when I blog I am only sharing a part of what's going on. Sometimes what I share isn't a full picture - it's just a small glimpse. And I don't mean to worry anyone with what I share, I promise! So I just want you to know, that I'm okay!

Happy weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)