Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Craziness!

Summer has been flying by so far!

I think every summer I think it's going to be relaxing, with time by the pool to read and daydream, maybe take a quick dip. And every summer I'm shocked that things are so crazy and busy. You'd think by now I'd have learned!

It's good, it's just busy!

We're feeling pretty situated in the new place now. Still some boxes to unpack, but mostly the unimportant stuff that I won't unpack until I need it - which in some cases could mean never. I suppose that's my sign to get rid of it, but I hold on anyway.

The kids have some summer camps. Thankfully, one child is taking her with a neighborhood friend and those parents have been driving. I can't even begin to describe how awesome and helpful that has been!

I'm back in occupational therapy for some new cording issues. We caught them super-early though, and just a few sessions in and things are so much nicer (and not so tight). My therapist is an angel straight from heaven. She's the same woman I saw last year who, in my opinion, did some miracles with my body. So I had pretty high hopes going in this time, and she's met them and exceeded them!

I've started a new crochet project that I'm so excited about! And a few more craft projects in the works! Of course the trick is to find time to work on them.

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)