Wednesday, October 26, 2011

6 Months

It may be hard to believe, but it was 6 months ago today that I received that fateful call from the doctor. It's a bit strange in that in some ways I can't believe 6 months has flown by and in other ways I'm pretty sure it's been 6 months.

I do have more to say about this. I've had a lot to say recently, but you haven't heard much from me. That's because I'm having issues with my fingers and typing has become at best hard to do and at it's worst, it's painful.

But I'll be back again soon. Promise! =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi x I'm brought to today by the letters L for Lisa, my little sister and H my darling nephew, Harry whom I helped into this world and who I adore! I'm disgusted with cancer and the way it relentlessly, silently and sneakily strikes whoever it likes. I wish it would just eff right off x love your blog, hate what brought me to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that dinner, right before you knew for sure. I really do wish that the results had been different, but I'm glad you've been able to fight it so well. Can't wait to see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)