Sunday, March 14, 2010

Howdy!

So, umm, yeah, that was a month break I wasn't planning on taking, but alas, life happens. And good thing too, because if ife didn't happen I'd have nothing to come blog about, right?!

Anyway, vacation was fun - we had a blast - I expect to share more about it in the coming weeks. We've also had some more illness going on around here - blech. We've had some warm days (yay!) and so we've been trying to get out to take advantage of them. And of course there is the cleaning, cooking, schooling, twittering, hanging out at The Motherhood, and reading to keep myself busy with these days!

Anyway, going to try to be around here more often. I have lots of ideas swirling around this head of mine and so that should lead to many many things to share with you all - if I can manage to find the time to do it all in of course ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)