Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sewing project ...

I told you that I had a sewing project this week. I'm not quite done with it, but I thought I'd share my progress so far!

These are the parts I have finished:

IMG_2782

IMG_2783

And the purse and cell phone are in progress:
IMG_2785

I think they are turning out so cute! These will be a present for a special one year old (her mom blogs here)

My girls are very sad I am not making this for them though - well, mostly the 7 year old but the 10 year old has tried to play with it too! LOL!

Now I must return to the sewing so that I can finish it on time! =)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:00 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Where did you get the pattern? I purchased a few felt food sets last year on Etsy and I have yet to make them all. They are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:25 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)