Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In progress ...

Just some picture of projects in progress!

IMG_2723

Cross-stitch project started a while ago. Pulled out because I saw some great projects in a book that motivated me to want to stitch. Really, I wanted to run out buy materials to make the project I saw and liked, but the whole budget constraints have forced me to pull out an old project. I know, I know, poor me LOL!

IMG_2720

Knitted washcloths ... we have a few end of year teacher gifts we need to give ... I am going to knit up some washcloths and throw in some homemade soap. It's on the small side I know, and risky if the teachers absolutely hate soap or the scent I mix in or anything like that, but again, we are dealing with some budgetary constraints here! LOL!

IMG_2716

Nice little blanket I am knitting. Or maybe it's a lapghan? I'm about 2/5ths of the way through it and it's going quickly and is so simple considering how neat it looks. It's a gift for someone though, so I won't be enjoying the finished project myself, but I sure hope they will enjoy it!

Aside from that, I have a sewing project in the works. If I'm lucky, I'll even finish it tomorrow and then show it to you. Sadly, I don't have pictures of it yet to share but I promise to have them soon. I'm most excited about this sewing project because I created it myself - no pattern people. I mean, I've seen it before in other spots, but made one the way I hope I will like it! So far, it's turning out really well so I'm very excited about that! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)