Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Okay, I finished The Queen's Fool: A Novel by Philippa Gregory. As with her other book, I loved it! I couldn't put it down ... it was sooooo good! I have another of her books on hold at the library just awaiting it to come in!

Also read:
The Cross Country Quilters by Jennifer Chiaverini ... as with the first 2 quilting books, this was wonderful. This book, however, was about a different group of woman than the first two books. I liked them, but I want to read about the original group some more and continue with this new group! LOL
Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Lorna Landvik. I liked it a lot. I was sad at the sad parts and happy at the happy parts! LOL!

Really, I think I know why I enjoy the quilt series and the AHEB so much ... it's becuase it was woman who were part of a group. I wish I had a book club like in AHEB. I wish I had a quilting group like in Chiaverini's books. I think that's why I'm so taken with them honestly!

I have about 8 books from the library sitting at home, so hopefully I'll get some more good reading done! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)