Monday, June 27, 2005

A few more reads ...


Okay, read some more books! LOL!
First of all, finished Shadow Divers and I absolutely loved it!! It was so good.
Also read:

The Simple Faith of Mister Rogers by amy Hollingsowrth. Yeah, it was okay. I loved Mr. Rogers growing up, this made me love him more, but I don't know that I loved the writing style so much, if that makes any sense at all?
Round Robin by Jennifer Chiaverini ... better than the first book in the series! I had to request the third book and it will be ready for pick-up tomorrow (yeah!)
Desecration: Antichrist Takes the Throne (Book 9) and The Remnant: On the Brink of Armageddon (Book 10) by Jim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins ... almost done with the series now. I admit book 9 made me feel like it was all dragging but it sped up in book 10 thankfully! LOL!

Currently reading
The Queen's Fool: A Novel by Philippa Gregory ... I've read her other book and LOVED it and so far this is starting off just as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)