Monday, December 03, 2012

3 on 3

I decided to start a new tradition around here. Every month on the third, I'm going to snap a shot of my three kiddos - 3 on 3.

This is not an idea I thought of on my own. I've been watching for years as Stephanie over at Adventures in Babywearing has been doing pictures of her 4 on the 4th. I only wish I would have started it when I first saw her doing it, because think of all the pictures I would have to look back on now?

But you can't go backwards, only forward. So here you go






Yes. I took that picture today. Yes, we live in Chicago-land. My kids are standing outdoors, in December and not freezing.

It was a beautiful day today, so I dressed them all up and headed to a farm to take some pictures of them. Okay, maybe more than some. Maybe about 350. I took pictures of them together, apart, sometimes two of them. I got a few I really like. I'm excited and hopefully I can actually get Christmas cards done this year.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:48 PM

    dear brandie,

    such a lovely idea - such beautiful children! yes, we just have to keep moving forward and this is a joyful and meaningful way to do it. good luck getting your christmas cards done - i bet the hardest part will be picking THE photo!

    love, XOXO,

    karen, TC

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)