Friday, February 24, 2006

Ramblings ...

Okay, I have several pictures I need to up-load to share (mostly some shirts I have embroidered) but maybe after the weekend I will get to that!
I am almost done with the hat for my babyboy ... turns out it's WAY too big, so maybe next year (note to self: check gauge in the future). But it still needs it's pom-poms put on it.
I am trying to take a quilting class that starts in April. However, I need someone to watch the 3 kids and I need it cheap. Something I'm not sure I can find right now. Bummer :-( I want to take the class and the class itself is only $5 for 2 hours once a week for 2.5 months - not bad at all. And hopefully supplies won't be too much. But I can't pay 40 a week for sitting for that and I figure I have to roughly 5 an hour per child? Or maybe I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong anyway!
The other thing I want to do I found today on-line. The Preemie Project. So now I just have to get some patterns, get some yarn and knit away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)