Saturday, November 07, 2015

Saturday Night

It's Saturday night.

Everyone is asleep now, but me.

The house is quiet.

I often end the day like this.

I love ending my day like this.

I have netflix streaming on my computer; a craft in my hand - knitting, crochet, needlepoint; a game in the background on the tablet.

It's peaceful.

It lets me unwind.

There is no one to interrupt me. No questions to answers. No cleaning to do.

Just me. And a few hours to kill.

If you had asked me 15 years ago if this was how I'd spend my ideal Saturday night, I probably would have laughed.

Not that, even then, I thought it would be party all the time. But a movie. Dinner out. Something. Anything.

But sitting on the couch. In pajamas. With yarn.

Yeah, not high on the list of things to do.

Yet, here I am. Here I sit. Pajama pants and all.

And I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)