Monday, November 23, 2015

ChiTag Overview

On Saturday, we woke up early and headed down to the city for our 4th annual trip to ChiTag (Chicago Toy and Game Fair).

We came home with quite a few new games to add to our collection and I can't wait to tell you all about them because we got some fun one!

Of course, every year, when we leave the fair I think I should twice a month share about a game we love to play with because we have a lot and we enjoy playing them!

Anyway, this year, I really want to do that, so it will definitely be something I add to the blog in 2016, but for now, I thought I would just share a few pictures of our time at ChiTag this year!

6 am wake-up call to be on the road before 7!

Breakfast to feed the starving children!

Seeing friends! 

 Playing games

Playing more games

Riding scooters



Getting jewelry

More games (we bought this one!)

Building toys

 Trying more games (we bought this one too!)

All the kids with their loot!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun...I was here earlier in week and made a link on my blog, which I visited though out last week

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)