Friday, February 11, 2005

Motivation ..

Still only like halfway through the pink blanket ... however, I bought sock yarn today! So I have motivation to get finished with the blanket to start on the scoks! LOL! I wanted to also start a new blanket. I was going to be brave and try to learn the cable stitch. I have a beautiful baby blanket pattern with a matching cardigan for a little girl. I want to make it so badly! But both have the cable stitch in it.
I wish I had a scanner so I could share the picture of it - I found it in a book of knitting patterns for baby things.
I have pictures of the blanket in prgress too .. I should be posting them early next week ... but I am also hoping that by then I will be done with the blanket as well! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)