Saturday, February 05, 2005

Finally ...

finished the purple blanket! Woo-hoo!!! I'm so excited. I think it turned out very nicely if I do say so myself! LOL!!
I have now started a pink blanket in it's place! It's going. The pink one is going faster than the purple one though. The pattern is a lot simplier so I can do huge chunks without checking the pattern a thousand times! That makes a huge difference.
The white booties are coming along ... I haven't really been working on them too much. They are my on-the-go project, and well, we haven't really been to a lot of places where I've been in a waiting room or sitting and waiting in the last week or so! They'll be finished when they are finished though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)