Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

If you live where I live, your day today is going to be cold and rainy. Not the ideal trick-or-treat weather, but I'll be toasty and warm inside since I'll make the husband take Mister Man out around the neighborhood! ;-)

But after he gets done, I think we'll curl up on the couch and watch some Halloween movies.

We have already decided to stream Monster Squad on Netflix tonight. I remember watching it with my cousin when I was maybe young middle school? So we'll watch it tonight, and while watching it with me isn't nearly as cool as watching with you cool cousin, he's just happy I'm letting him watch it!

Netflix has lots of fun Halloween choices - from The Nightmare Before Christmas (which is my oldest child's favorite) to Curious George: A Halloween Boo Fest, there's lots of ways to keep the kids entertained tonight after walking around in the cold, rain to get all that candy!

Though to be honest, after the kids go to bed, I'll probably keep on working my way through NCIS. I'm in love with Gibbs and Abby and Tony and Ziva! And the oldest is going to watch scary movies with a close friend all night.

Which sounds like a good way to end the night to me!

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)