Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Friday the 13th?

Well, it's Friday the 13th.

Nothing scary has happened yet ::knock on wood:: however a few things have already gone wrong today. Nothing major mind you, but it feels about right on track for a Friday the 13th.

This week has been a long week. I swear this week was not just 5 days, but 15.

The last two weeks have been long.

I've been juggling a lot of balls these days. Which is interesting since I don't know how to juggle.

The good news is we've managed to make it this far.

The bad news is I'm exhausted and not sure when I last had a good night's sleep.

Someday I will write about being a primary caregiver to an aging relative while trying to juggle the needs of three non-driving children.

Today is not that day.

Today I'm just glad it's Friday.

Today I'm glad that the sun is shining.

Today I'm glad that we should see the highest temperatures of the year so far.

Today I'm going to open windows and doors and let some fresh air into this house.

Today I'm going to spend a few minutes to just try to find some beauty in this world.

Today I'm going to try to knock a bunch of things off the to-do list.

Today I will forgive myself if I don't get as much done as I think I should.

Today I will try to remember to just be in the moment.

Happy Friday all.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you're thinking some positive thoughts even though you're a bit stressed and tired. Well done for that :-)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)